TJ-TJU Crawler Replacement Fender Kit
For the TJ/TJ Unlimited Wrangler owner looking for a more conventional high clearance flare that maintains your factory hood, check out the Nemesis TJ/LJ Crawler Fender. The Nemesis Crawler TJ Front Fender Replacement Kit is a full bolt in replacement of the OEM fender, inner liner and accessory brackets. It's that simple! Top all of that off with Nemesis's signature aluminum contstruction and you have a strong and lightweight replacment for the factory sheet metal that looks like it belongs on your vehicle and addresses all of underhood issues that arise when replacing the factory front fenders. Overall you will gain 5 inches of tire clearance behind the tire and you will eliminate the overhang caused by the stock fender and flare.
Crawler TJ fenders have been designed to work with your existing hood.
- Nemesis's superior contruction
- Fenders built from high strength 3/16" aluminum
- Fender liners and brackets are build from high strength 1/8" aluminum
- Flares are provisioned with a 3/4" hole for Nemesis LED 3/4" side marker/turn signal (available for purchase)
- Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Seamless finish
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards, fits right the first time
- Gain 5 inches of clearance behind the tire
- This is a complete replacement kit, replacing the OE fenders, inner fender liners and underhood accessory brackets
- Available in raw, black or texured powdercoat with color matching custom paint options available, please call for more information on custom finishes
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in 10 hours for the pair, using basic hand tools. There is no drilling or cutting required to install these fenders, you will reuse all of your factory hardware. If you ever have a question during the installation process our skilled technicians will be available during business hours to answer any questions you may have.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at 303-974-2440 or by email [email protected]
**There are Currently No Downloadable Instructions for this Part**