TJ-TJU Crawler Highline Fender Kit
TThe Nemesis TJ/LJ Crawler Hi-Line Front Flare Kit for the TJ/TJ Unlimited Wrangler is a one of a kind high line fender that not only functions as intended but also looks like it belongs on the vehicle. Nemesis Crawler TJ front flares are a full replacement of the funder plus all of the underhood accessories associated with a replacement fender, meaning you unbolt your OEM fender and bolt in ours. It's that simple!! Top all of that off with Nemesis's signature aluminum contstruction and you have a strong and lightweight design that is simply the best high line fender on the market, period.
The Crawler Hi-Line fenders are designed to accomodate a big tire, and are designed for a low center of gravity style build. Whether your aim is a 35 inch tire with minimal lift or you are going all the way with 37 or even 40 inch tires with a more in depth suspension build, the added 4 inches on top of the tire and 5 inches of clearance behind the tire make big cleats easy on a TJ Wrangler.
In order to acheive the amount of clearance the Crawler Hi-Line fenders acheive, they been designed to work with the AEV highhood.
Crawler Hi-Line TJ fenders will eliminate the factory inner fender liners as well as all of the brackets locating all of the underhood items located on the factory fenders.
- Nemesis's superior contruction
- Fenders built from high strength 3/16" aluminum
- Fender liners and brackets are build from high strength 1/8" aluminum
- Flares are provisioned with a 3/4" hole for Nemesis LED 3/4" side marker/turn signal (available for purchase)
- Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Seamless finish
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards, fits right the first time
- Gain 4 inches of clearance above and 5 inches of clearance behind the tire (with axle in the factory location)
- This is a complete replacement kit, replacing the OE fenders, inner fender liners, underhood accessory brackets and LED 3/4" turn signals
- Kit is available in semi gloss black powder coat and textured black powder coat.
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in a day for the kit, using basic hand tools. There is no drilling or cutting required to install these fenders, you will reuse all of your factory hardware. If you ever have a question during the installation process our skilled technicians will be available during business hours to answer any questions you may have.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
**There are Currently No Downloadable Instructions for this Part**
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at: