JT Rear Full Inner Fender Liner - For Factory Style Swaybars
- Designed to work with factory style swaybars
- Complete fender well coverage
- Nemesis's superior build quality and construction
- Bult from .090” 5052 aluminum
- CNC cut using a waterjet for a premium finished edge and fitment
- Fully TIG Welded
- Powder coat ready
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards
Behind the Design
When designing the JT rear fender liners we had a few goals in mind. Our number one and two go hand in hand, complete coverage and maintain as large a wheel well opening as possible. We have also noticed over time that many customers want the ability to install our liners with factory flares so making sure that aesthetically the liners pair with factory flares along with our aftermarket flares was essential to the success of the product.
In order to give complete coverage we needed to find a new home for two wiring harnesses along with their connectors. We did this by designing a simple bracket that allows you to move the harnesses from outside the frame to safely tucked between the frame and the body out of harm's way. Now that everything that could be moved easily was in it’s new home we turned our attention to maximizing the wheel well opening. We followed the body with as tight of a clearance as possible while maintaining safe distance from all electrical components. Should your tire come into contact with the liner we wanted to provide a cushion so that electrical components would be protected. With the tight clearance we need to make sure to alleviate the chance of rattles so we use a combination of nutserts and through bolts to attach the liner securely to the wheel well. As with many Nemesis products we use factory holes to align the liner so that there is no doubt you are installing it in the correct position.
As our products have evolved for the Wrangler we have adjusted our focus from pure function to aesthetics and function. This liner was developed to work seamlessly with factory flares along with the Nemesis flares. We were able to maintain an independence between the two parts so that strength and install would not not be affected by the flares you choose to run with our liners.
By examining the needs of the market early in the development process we have developed a liner that offers the ultimate in clearance and coverage while allowing the customer to choose what flares to pair with our liners.
- Possible clearance issues with aftermarket swaybars that move the arms into the wheel well. Contact us if you have a question about your particular setup
- All aftermarket swaybars work with our Shorty Liner
- If you have questions about fitment with your specific build please contact us at [email protected]
Specialty Tools Required to Complete the Installation
- Nutsert tool with a ¼” - 20 mandrel (Available under the tools section of the website)
- “W” size drill bit (Available under the tools section of the website)
- See – The MORE INFORMATION Tab – located above, for detailed product specifications
- See – The INSTALL INSTRUCTION DOWNLOAD tab – located above, to download detailed instructions for this product
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at 303-974-2440 or by email [email protected]
Part Name: JT Rear Inner Fender Liner
Covers Part #'s 166700, 166701, 166702
|Install Time (Hours)||3.5 Hours|
|Install Difficulty||Level 3: Moderate - This difficulty level requires mechanics tools to install and may require drilling and or cutting. Specialized tools and removal of factory components may be required to complete the installation.|
|Weight Installed||14 Lbs.|
|Prop 65 Warning|