JT - Rear Shorty Inner Fender Liner - For Non-Factory Style Swaybars
- Works with all aftermarket swaybars including Teraflex and Rock Jock
- Covers all vital components
- Nemesis's superior contruction
- Bult from .090” 5052 aluminum
- CNC cut using a waterjet for a premium finished edge and fitment
- Fully TIG Welded
- Powder coat ready
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards
- Aligns to factory holes for installation
Some product ideas take time to develop where others just seem to come together in no time. Well, our shorty liner for the Gladiator was definitely one of those that just came together. During the development process of our full liner we were discussing the installation sequence and none other than our own JT questioned “Can you make a bracket that allows customers to run just the front section of the full liner?” and there you have it, the shorty liner was born.
The shorty liner focuses on protecting the front of the wheel well and the wiring harness at the back. To do this the wire harness bracket from the full liner is included with this kit. The bracket moves the wiring harness and connector from the outside of the frame to between the frame and the body again keeping it from being damaged by road debris. The electrical at the front of the wheel well is completely covered by the shorty liner on both the left and right side.
After installing the shorty liner you will have a completely open wheel well area that will allow you to modify your Gladiator in whatever way you want. The installation is straightforward with all brackets locating off of factory holes so you know the parts are being installed in the correct location. We use a combination of nutserts and through bolts to attach the liner to ensure a solid mounting to the body that will be free of squeaks or rattles.
If you are looking for a simple way to protect the vital components in the wheel well of your JT the shorty liner is definitely a product you don’t want to be without.
- Currently we are unaware of any compatibility issues with this product
- If you have questions about fitment with your specific build please contact us at [email protected]
Specialty Tools Required to Complete the Installation
- Nutsert tool with a ¼” - 20 mandrel (Available under the tools section of the website)
- “W” size drill bit (Available under the tools section of the website)
- See – The MORE INFORMATION Tab – located above, for detailed product specifications
- See – The INSTALL INSTRUCTION DOWNLOAD tab – located above, to download detailed instructions for this product
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at 303-974-2440 or by email [email protected]
Part Name: JT Rear Inner Fender Liner Shorty
Covers Part #'s 166710, 166711, 166712
|Install Time (Hours)||2|
|Install Difficulty||Level 3: Moderate - This difficulty level requires mechanics tools to install and may require drilling and or cutting. Specialized tools and removal of factory components may be required to complete the installation.|
|Weight Installed||4 Lbs.|
|Prop 65 Warning|