JLU Rear Interior Cargo Rack
- Allows for a second level of storage in the back of your JLU
- Integrated tie down points for ratchet straps
- Solid floor so nothing will fall through
- Bolt together design
- Trimming of the factory roll bar plastic is required
- Fits Jeep Wrangler JLU
- Built From .125” 5052 aluminum with a .250" 5052 aluminum mounting brackets
- CNC cut using a waterjet for a premium finished edge and fitment
- Powder coat ready
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards
- Bolt-on installation using existing holes, no drilling required
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at 303-974-2440 or by email [email protected].
Part Name: JLU Cargo Rack
Covers Part #'s 143100, 143101, 143102
Behind The Design
Before heading out on a product testing trip to Moab we were trying to find a way to add a bit more storage to the back of our JLU. We came up with the idea of the cargo rack after looking at the roll bar and noticing some holes that would secure an elevated rack perfectly. A bit of design time and some test fitting and we were Moab bound.
We loaded the rack with tool bags and recovery equipment, all the items that you would want quick access to. The dimple dyed holes not only added strength to the sides but also provided a perfect place to hook a strap to secure all of our gear. After a week of trails and a bit of a drive back to Colorado we unloaded the rack to see how everything held up. The .250” aluminum side plate held up perfectly to all of the bouncing and jaring and the rack itself with the bolt together design was able to handle the weight. The final test was to hit the washboard dirt roads with the rack empty to ensure we had used an adequate amount of hardware to keep the rack from rattling. We know that it will not always be loaded so to risk a rattle unloaded is definitely not acceptable in our book. The dirt road testing was a success so it was time to finish the details and get this product out to our customers.
Installing the rack is straight forward. Once you have the basket assembled you will remove a few trim pieces from the roll bar and install the side plates. A quick trim on the edges of the factory plastics to clear the side plates is easily handled with a box knife or grinder. Using a few more bolts to attach the basket to the side plates completes the install and you will be ready for your next trip.
- Currently we are unaware of any compatibility issues with this product
- If you have questions about fitment with your specific build please contact us at [email protected]
Specialty Tools Required to Complete the Installation
- There are no specialty tools required to install this product
- See – MORE INFORMATION – located above, for detailed product specifications
- See – INSTALL INSTRUCTION DOWNLOAD – located above, to download detailed instructions for this product
|Install Time (Hours)||4|
|Install Difficulty||Level 3: Moderate - This difficulty level requires mechanics tools to install and may require drilling and or cutting. Specialized tools and removal of factory components may be required to complete the installation.|
|Weight Installed||17 Lbs.|
|Prop 65 Warning|
|Body Style||4 Door (Unlimited)|