JL-JLU-JT Ultimate Clearance Front Inner Fender Liner (3.6L, 2.0L)
- Fits Jeep Wrangler JL, JLU and Gladiator with the 2.0L Turbo and 3.6L engine
- Requires fender and firewall trimming
- Fits all Falcon shocks
- Works with factory and most aftermarket fenders
- Bult from .090” 5052 aluminum
- CNC cut using a waterjet for a premium finished edge and fitment
- Fully TIG Welded
- Powder coat ready
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards
- Aligns to factory holes for installation
- Sold as a pair
- Installation hardware included
Behind the Design
The name says it all, Ultra Clearance! There is no liner on the market that provides more tire clearance with complete fender well coverage. However, to achieve this there is a bit of trimming required of the fender and fire wall but if you are looking to run 40” plus tires you know every inch of additional clearance counts.
Maximizing tire clearance while maintaining coverage is a tough balancing act especially when you throw in the ability to run a Falcon 3.3 shock without modification. After some serious design time and careful placement of bends and a unique pocket design we were able to achieve the highest clearance inner fender liner in the industry that works seamlessly with the Falcon Series shocks. Not only does this pocket design work well for Falcon’s it works as a perfect mounting location for many other remote reservoir shocks or rock lights.
Recognizing the probability of customers mounting reservoirs or lights to the liners we wanted to make sure there would be sufficient strength incorporated into the design to withstand the strains of a life off road. By using .090” aluminum and following as closely to the underside of the wheel well we added strength through a series of complex bends and weld seams. If we were to simply use a flat piece of aluminum with a few bends the vibration of driving down the road alone would lead to premature failure much less contending with the additional weight of a reservoir being mounted to it. Careful consideration and testing goes into every product but this one definitely took some time to ensure it would be worthy of the Nemesis name.
Installation is a bit more involved than our standard liner due to the additional cutting required. If you are not comfortable with sheet metal modifications, or would like to discuss to see if our standard liners may work for your application please contact us prior to ordering.
- Currently we are unaware of any compatibility issues with this product
- If you have questions about fitment with your specific build please contact us at [email protected]
Specialty Tools Required to Complete the Installation
- Nutsert tool with a ¼” - 20 mandrel (Available under the tools section of the website)
- “W” size drill bit (Available under the tools section of the website)
- Some sort of saw for trimming the fender and firewall
- See – The MORE INFORMATION Tab – located above, for detailed product specifications
- See – The INSTALL INSTRUCTION DOWNLOAD tab – located above, to download detailed instructions for this product
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at 303-974-2440 or by email [email protected]
Part Name: JL Inner Fender Liner Front w/ 40's
Covers Part #'s 145710, 145711, 145712