JL-JLU-JT Cowl Light Mount
- Bolt-On Installation Using Existing Holes, No Drilling Required
- Holds 1 or 2 Lights Per Side
- Fits Jeep Wrangler JL, JLU, and Gladiator JT (not Mojave or 392 versions)
- Built From .125” 5052 aluminum
- CNC cut using a waterjet for a premium finished edge and fitment
- Powder coat ready
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at 303-974-2440 or by email [email protected].
Part Name: JL A-Pillar Light Mount
Covers Part #'s 140710, 140711, 140712
Behind the Design
Between the cost of lighting and the labor to install, adding aftermarket lighting to your Jeep is a big investment. With so much invested, why would you skimp on a cheap light mount? When designing our Cowl Light Mount, our aim was to combine simple function, durable construction, and beautiful design into a light mount that was worthy of your Jeep, and your lighting.
We designed our mount with 3 points of attachment in order to mitigate unwanted vibration that can damage your lighting over time. Through the design and testing phases we continually subjected the mount to rough washboard roads to ensure that our mount that will stand the rigors of life both on and off road.
Versatility was also a driving factor in our design. That’s why we included the ability to add a second light to the side of the mount, giving you the option to expand your lighting over time. We even camouflaged the second hole with our exclusive JL vent design cue.
At Nemesis, we pride ourselves on attention to detail. That’s why we also incorporated the JL vent design cue into our flares, for a cohesive design look when you package our products together.
Our Cowl Light Mount is manufactured from high quality .125” (1/8”) 5052 Aluminum for the optimal balance between strength and weight savings. We manufacture all of our products using the most up-to-date manufacturing techniques and equipment to ensure a product that you will be proud to make a part of your build.
You can be sure that when you purchase a pair of our Cowl Light Mounts, you are making a longtime investment that will be with your Jeep for years to come.
- This product is not compatible with Mojave and 392 editions
- If you have questions about fitment with your specific build please contact us at [email protected]
Specialty Tools Required to Complete the Installation
- There are no specialty tools required to install this product
- See – MORE INFORMATION – located above, for detailed product specifications
- See – INSTALL INSTRUCTION DOWNLOAD – located above, to download detailed instructions for this product
- Depending on the length of hardware supplied by the lighting manufacture you may need shorter hardware to attach the light to the mount, and avoid interference with the cowl.
|Install Time (Hours)||0.75 Hours|
|Install Difficulty||Level 2: Easy - This difficulty level requires basic hand tools to install (screwdrivers, wrenches, sockets, hex keys, etc.). These products typically are installed using screws, standard bolts, and or socket head screws..|
|Weight Installed||3 Lbs.|
|Prop 65 Warning|
|Body Style||2 Door, 4 Door (Unlimited)|