JK-JKU Helix Stubby Front Bumper
The Nemesis Helix JK Wrangler bumpers are the newest addtions to the Nemesis bumper family. Until now, we thought that one thing that was missing from the market is high clearance off road style bumpers that took the JK's factory body lines into account.
The Helix front bumper would fall into the "stubby bumper" category, with all of the features normally associated with other bumpers in this category: high clearance, small footprint and nice recovery points, but we took that a step futher and matched it up to the lines of the factory JK front bib, creating a simple and clean stubby bumper that looks like it belongs there. Nemesis's signature aluminim construction, fit and finish and light weight (only 65 lbs!) make it the perfect bumper for the JK Wrangler that needs the high clearance of a stubby bumper but still wants to maintain a sophistocated look.
Like other front bumper offereings from Nemesis, you can choose between no winch accomodations, specific accomodations for Warn Powerplant or Zeon winches, or generic centered or offset drums that should accomodate most other winch types on the market.
- Nemesis's superior contruction
- Built from high strengh 3/16" aluminum
- Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Seamless finish
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards, fits right the first time
- Compatible with most winches
- Drilling is required
- Available in raw, black or texured powdercoat
- Winch options include accomodations for most Warn winches, along with a winch delete
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in three hours for the pair, using basic hand tools and a drill. If you ever have a question during the installation process our skilled technicians will be available during business hours to answer any questions you may have.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
**There are Currently No Downloadable Instructions for this Part**
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at: