JK-JKU Front Inner Fender Liner
Nemesis JK Inner Fenders were another response to issues we saw with the options for JK inner fenders: the factory plastic liners are prone to catching on big tires and look cheap, and after market fenders often are flimsy, have fit and finish issues or are downright gaudy. Like everything we do, we wanted to create a the best inner fender you can buy using Nemesis's standards for quality, form and function.
Our JK Inner Fenders are the highest clearance liner you can get! They start past in the inside of the frame and hug the fender opening, coming all the way up to the battery box on the right hand side, leaving maximum real estate for your tires.
Installation is easy thanks to our innovative two piece design, making it so you don't have to fight to position the inner fender around the suspension components. Nemesis JK Inner Fenders also use all of the factory mounting holes, making installation quick and painless.
They're made of .090 aluminum to ensure they remain rigid and hold their shape, able to withstand punishment from the road and off the road.
- Nemesis's superior construction
- Built from high strength .090 aluminum
- Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Uses factory mounting holes, two piece design for ease of installation
- Slotted vent to allow air flow with minimum debris entering the engine bay
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards, fits right the first time
- Available in raw, black or texured powdercoat
- Designed to accomodate most aftermarket fender flares and shock configurations, some modification may be required
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in less than an hour, using basic hand tools. If you ever have a question during the installation process our skilled technicians will be available during business hours to answer any questions you may have.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
JK Inner Fender Liner Front:
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at: