JLU Front Inner Fender Liner (392)
- Fits Jeep Wrangler JLU with the 392 engine
- Fits all Falcon shocks
- Does not require fender or firewall trimming
- Works with factory and most aftermarket fenders
- Bult from .090” 5052 aluminum
- CNC cut using a waterjet for a premium finished edge and fitment
- Fully TIG Welded
- Powder coat ready
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards
- Aligns to factory holes for installation
- Sold as a pair
- Installation hardware included
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you run into any difficulty, or have questions about your install, please contact us at 303-974-2440 or by email [email protected].
Part Name: JLU - JT Front Inner Fender Liner Diesel
Covers Part #'s 145750, 145751, 145752
Behind the Design
With Jeep's release of the 392 Wrangler we were hopeful that the redesigned diesel liners would cross over to the 392. By utilizing the diesel liner as our base we kept our style and goals in place. We were again able to maximize wheel well clearance, maintain engine bay coverage and ensure compatibility with the Falcon series shocks including the 3.3 without modification. The same pocket concept for the reservoirs was utilized to work with the Falcon 3.3 shocks and again give customers the ability to mount remote reservoirs or lights in the pocket if not running Falcon Shocks.
Recognizing the probability of customers mounting reservoirs or lights to the liners we wanted to make sure there would be sufficient strength incorporated into the design to withstand the strains of a life off road. By using .090” aluminum and following as closely to the underside of the wheel well we added strength through a series of complex bends and weld seams. If we were to simply use a flat piece of aluminum with a few bends the vibration of driving down the road alone would lead to premature failure much less contending with the additional weight of a reservoir being mounted to it. Careful consideration and testing goes into every product but this one definitely took some time to ensure it would be worthy of the Nemesis name.
If you are concerned with having enough clearance for 40”+ tires please contact us to discuss your build specifics. We have a number of customers on 40’s running these with no issues.
Installation is straightforward, however if you are running the Falcon 3.3 shocks the shock will need to be removed to complete the install of the liner.
- Currently we are unaware of any compatibility issues with this product
- If you have questions about fitment with your specific build please contact us at [email protected]
Specialty Tools Required to Complete the Installation
- Nutsert tool with a ¼” - 20 mandrel (Available under the tools section of the website)
- “W” size drill bit (Available under the tools section of the website)
- See – The MORE INFORMATION Tab – located above, for detailed product specifications
- See – The INSTALL INSTRUCTION DOWNLOAD tab – located above, to download detailed instructions for this product
|Install Time (Hours)||4|
|Install Difficulty||Level 4: Difficult - This difficulty level requires advanced and specialized tools to install. Removal of factory components, precise alignment, measurements, drilling and cutting may be required. The quality of the install will depend on your technical a|
|Weight Installed||12 Lbs.|
|Prop 65 Warning|
|Body Style||4 Door (Unlimited)|